<body> <body>


Monday, November 28, 2005
4:00 PM


YESTERDAY WAS SOOO FUN!

where should I start. oh first I had lit tuition with sharon,deborah chan,samantha and this girl I don't really know. Her name is letitia I think. pity val could not go. Anyway, Me and sharon were supposed to meet val at the bus stop nearest her house at about 1.05, we gave her a call and she sounded like she just woke up! indeed she was sleeping. Me and sharon were too lazy to walk over to the bus stop so we decided to just take the bus where we were at. ok I know it's really confusing! we gave val a call, to make sure she gets on to the same bus as us. Then, we were on the way to wisma. Infront of us, there was this really GIRLISH 'guy' from hwa cheong jc sitting with this girl. IT WAS SO GROSSSSSSS ! They were doing some sort of cheerleading kind of moves. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
We got off at the newton stop, to make sure we did'nt PUKE there.
So we took a train to wisma. The funny thing was, The train arrived, so all of us panicked. Me and val tapped our cards at the same time, and val went in and ran towards the train. I tapped my card 2nd, but the gate would'nt open!!!! Then one of the security guards told me that actually I tapped the card but val went in. hahahaha so val had to run all the way back. The train doors closed immediately when we went in. HAHA.
later at wisma, we ate at coffee club. I bought some set meal with baked macaroni and a soup. I ordered some mago freeze too. THe service was so BAD! WE waited like I don't know how long forthe food to COME!
Nvm, later we walked to zara. spent quite a long time in there. I bought a shirt, sharon and val were having fun trying on heels. Val wanted to take a pic of what they were wearing and I guess the security gurad saw them. HE PUSHED ME WITH HIS FREAKIN FINGER OK! AND VAL TOOO. SHEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSHHHHHHH!
PISSED, we walked out of the shop.
AND I LIKED WHAT SHARON DID! (((:
She rolled her eyes at him. hahahaha.
later sharon had to go, so we walked her to the train station. Me and val continued to shop. We went to cine arcade. val played DDR and I watched her play. GOSH she's such a PRO!
We played time crisis too, and we were screaming non stop! hahah I know we're crazy.
Then erm, played car racing too and some fighting games. hahahha we were that bored!

ok this is so long already!
LOVE YOU sharon and val x)




profile

Manda.
020991
MGS
SEC 4I (:
Tennis

Links

agnes
audrey
amanda mak
amanda soo
annette
angie
bellejoy
carrot
charissa
cheryl
doreen
ernie
genia
Jing
katrina
mary
mag
melanie
nick
lydia
petrina
raina
Samantha
Sharon
serene
valerie
velon
vera
ying xin
zhiwai
wingyan

3I (:



whisper

credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x